The Hicks Landscape Irrigation Process
In order to ensure that you get the best products and services, Hicks Landscape uses commercial-grade irrigation systems, such as Hunter and Rainbird. Our irrigation systems are superior quality and engineered to last the lifetime of your house under normal conditions and provide total coverage of all turf and plant areas on your property.
Hicks Landscape is also experienced in repairing irrigation systems, even if they were not originally installed by us. Most minor problems can be quickly corrected, or can have equipment replaced, however seriously damaged systems may require a complete overhaul.
We are committed to water conservation. That’s why Hicks Landscape lawncare professionals follow a strict and thorough process for each and every client:
- Consult the client to ensure an exact understanding of the project goals and objectives.
- Offer options customized for the client’s individual needs and desires.
- Present customer with list of services to be provided, including itemized costs and descriptions of each irrigation service and product.
- Set a date, and begin working to install, renovate, and otherwise update your new irrigation system.
- Perform final checks of the entire system
- Conduct walkthrough with homeowner